For machine tool builders and importers
Newall’s NMS300 Digital Readout System sets the standard for reliability, value, and ease of use. Specifically designed to be partnered with machine tool builders and importers, the NMS300 DRO System includes Newall’s Spherosyn300 and Microsyn300 encoders. Newall’s inductive encoders are simple to install and designed to provide consistent accuracy and reliability even under the harshest workshop conditions.
The Newall Advantage
- IP67 rating (NEMA Type 6) Fully submersible
- Withstands dust, dirt, oil and other harsh environmental conditions
- No mechanical wear characteristics
- Requires no cleaning or maintenance
- High tolerance to shock and vibration
- Easy installation - No backer bar or machined surface required
- Lathe and Mill specific functions
- Panel mount option
- Selectable resolutions down to 2 micron
- Global technical support
- User-definable function keys
- Custom mounting brackets are available
- Custom labeling, setup, and display messages are available
- NMS300 Digital Readout Display
- Spherosyn300 or Microsyn300 Scales (as with all Newall scales, Spherosyn scales are 10 inches longer than travel length and Microsyn are 7 inches longer)
- Scale Guards
- 300 Series Reader Heads
- Fitting Kit Brackets
- Display arm
- 2 year warranty
Once you have placed your order, we will be in touch to discuss exact travel lengths and options. NO payment on the website.
Price Exclusive of VAT
RESELLER DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Lead time is approx 10-20 working days
£25 Shipping for standard length. Over 1m Travel Lengths have higher shipping rates. Use the checkout to send your order and will contact you to confirm the correct order part and shipping cost.
Newall NMS300 System. For a 3 Axis Mill
£19.50 not applicable here. £25 is standard carriage, may rise with larger scale lengths.
We can price match where possible. Simply send us an official quote and we'll see if we can match it